Netgear Nighthawk EAX80 Extender Setup
Netgear Nighthawk Eax80 Extender setup can be done in the same way as you Install any regular wifi extender and it’s not compulsory you only need a nighthawk mesh Router to perform this AX6000 dual band wifi repeater .that how you can use any wireless router with this next-gen WiFi 6 mesh Extender.
Easy Step’s For Netgear EAX80 Extender Setup Are Below :
- First, Plug the Netgear Eax80 Wifi Extender into a power outlet.
- Wait for the Power LED to turn solid.
- Connect any wireless-enabled device to Network name (Netgear_EXT)
- Once you are connected to the wifi 6 mesh extender client-led light will be turn on.
- Then, Open a web browser and type www.mywifiext.net in the address bar.
- It will directly lead you to the New Extender Setup page.
- Now you need to follow the on-screen instruction to complete the Netgear Nighthawk EAX80 Setup process
That’s how you can complete the NETGEAR Nighthawk AX8 EAX80 – Wi-Fi Range Extender Setup using their manual. If you still have any problem while connecting your Wifi AX8 mesh booster you can contact our highly experienced professionals who will help you with the same and save your time.
Looking for Netgear Nighthawk EAX80 Setup (AX8 ) With WPS?
WPS is called (Wireless Protected Setup) and it is one of the easy & time saving setup.in this process you do no need to go to any website or any IP address. In that you just need your extender and the router closer to each other to start the WPS Setup (max 5-10 feet).
Detailed Process for Netgear EAX80 Extender Setup Using WPS
- Connect your Netgear Eax80 wifi extender to an electrical socket.
- The Extender takes some time to power up.
- You need to place your Wifi 6 Mesh repeater and the Router in the same room (not more than 5-10 feet).
- Press the WPS button on the Netgear Nighthawk Ax8 Extender and then on Your Router.
- Now you will see the WPS link led start blinking on both devices.
- When you find a router LED light is turned on the extender that means a connection between your Netgear Extender and the router is successful.
- While Joining Netgear Nighthawk EAX80 Extended Network use the same credential which you use for your regular Wifi.