Netgear EX6120 Extender Setup | AC1200
Netgear EX6120 setup will expand your existing wireless network range. It provides WiFi speeds up to 1200 Mbps. Netgear EX6120 Extender can solve the problem of bad network range to good in dead areas. The size of the extender is also small you can plug it easily and it looks great.
The Netgear AC1200 or EX6120 setup as an access point to improve or replace an existing wireless network. The extender is compatible with any normal router. Its antennas give good signal strength and provide good speed to every dead zone in the home.
Netgear EX6120 Extender Login with www.mywifiext.net
Looking for a step by step guide on how to login Netgear EX6120 extender, follow these easy to follow steps given below
- First, Provide a good power supply to the Extender.
- Make sure to turn on the EX6120 wifi booster.
- You can use an ethernet cable to connect your extender with the Router.
- Now open any web browser and enter mywifiext.net in the address bar.
- In case mywifiext net shows an error or unable to open Netgear Extender Setup page.
- Try to change the internet browser.
- Now You can create your account and follow the steps carefully.
- Finally, enter your username and password to log in
Incase if you Forget Your Default Netgear login username and password, please refer to this article
Congrats! Now Your Netgear EX6120 extender setup is successful or In case you still have difficulty while the Ac1200 wifi repeater installation you can get in touch with our expert technician team.
Netgear EX6120 Setup By WPS Method | AC1200
To setup the Netgear EX6120 AC1200 via WPS, follow these steps:
- Unbox Netgear EX6120 mesh extender (AC1200).
- Put the dual-band repeater near to WiFi router for setup purposes.
- After that, plug the extender into a power source.
- Wait for the EX6120 Power LED to turn green.
- Once you see only power light on the booster that mean it’s ready for the WPS (Wireless Protected Setup).
- Its time to press the WPS button on the Netgear AC1200 extender.
- After that press the push button, on your WiFi Router.
- If the Netgear EX6120 WPS LED is solid green, your router and extender are connected properly.
Sometime there are such wireless Router which doesn’t have WPS button on it, At that time you no need to worry because Netgear Ex6120 Extender setup can be done with the help of Web Browser Setup. If you are still having hard time to hook-up this AC1200 wifi booster feel free to get in touch with our highly expert technician.