Netgear EX2700 Extender Setup | N300
Manual Step’s of the Netgear EX2700 Extender Setup using Web Browser:
- Plug the Netgear Ex2700 wifi repeater to a power outlet.
- press the Power button on the device if it doesn’t show you power light.
- Netgear N300 Ex2700 extender should be near to your router.
- Connect the Netgear Booster to your router with an ethernet (LAN) cable.
- Now open a web browser on a PC or mobile device and navigate to mywifiext.net.
- Then the New Extender Setup page appears on the screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for Netgear Ex2700 Extender Setup to your existing WiFi network.
- Once it’s connected successfully you can change the location of your N300 wifi extender.
- If you receive poor connectivity, move the extender more close to your router and try again until the Link Status LED becomes all green.
How to connect Netgear Ex2700 Range Extender Via WPS button.
Set up a Netgear EX2700 with WPS? The steps are as follows:
- First, plug the Netgear Ex2700 N300 extender to a power outlet and turn it on.
- Wait for the WiFi Power LED to turn green.
- Keep the extender and router in the same room to began the WPS setup.
- Now press the WPS button on your extender & the Router simultaneously.
- Then you will see WPS light start flashing on both of the device.
- If the Netgear EX2700 N300 Link Status LED is all green, your router and extender are connected properly.
- Try to connect any wireless device to the Extended Network using the same password which you use for your regular WiFi.
- Finally you just completed the Netgear Ex2700 Extender Setup using WPS method.
Step by Step process for Netgear N300 Ex2700 Extender Setup Using Netgear Genie App:
- First unbox the Netgear Extender from the box.
- Connect your Netgear EX2700 repeater to a power socket.
- Wait a few moments for the Power LED to turn solid green.
- Connect your Netgear EX2700 extender with your smart phone or laptop.
- If the connection with your device is connected, client link LED will static on the extender.
- Now, Open a web browser on your wifi enabled device.
- Type www mywifiext net in the address bar to start the setup process.
- Then the Netgear Genie Setup page will appear.
- Follow the genie instruction to connect your N300 extender to your existing network.
- Select your existing WiFi network which you want to extend and then press the NEXT button.
- Enter your network password in the password field and press the NEXT button.
- Set your Netgear EX2700 extender’s SSID (network name) and password, then click Finish.
- Now your WiFi Range Extender is connected and you can move it 20-25sq feet from the actual Router for the better performance .
That’s how Netgear Genie helps you to Setup N300 Extender with your existing network. In case of any difficulty feel free to get in touch with our Expert’s we are available 24*7 .